Debit & ATM Cards
Mastercard Guide to Benefits Click here
The Garrison State Bank and Trust Debit Card works just like a check. The amount of your purchase is automatically deducted from your checking account, but is faster and easier than writing a check. Your Debit card also works as your ATM card.
Business Debit Card
A business Debit Card provides a fast, convenient way to make purchases for your business. This Debit/ATM card allows you to withdraw funds fast, track business expenses from your monthly statement, and take the place of writing checks for supplies-to name a few. Visit with any of our customer service representatives to get signed up for a Business Debit Card.
Use your Garrison State Bank & Trust ATM Card to get cash from your checking or savings account at your convenience, whenever your need it. Garrison State Bank and Trust ATMs offer no fees to our customers.
Contact one of our customer service representatives to apply for any of these cards today at 701-463-2262, or stop into the bank during regular banking hours!
Garrison State Bank and Trust Debit/ATM card customers can use the following ATM without being charged an ATM fee:
- Garrison State Bank and Trust foyer | 102 N Main Street, Garrison | 24 hour convenience
- Krause's Market | Hwy 37 SE, Garrison | 24 hour convenience
- Max Cenex C Store (Max Farm Services) | 2835 Hwy 83 N, Max | regular business hours
- Krause's SuperValu | 105 Case Street, Washburn | regular business hours
- Farmers Security Bank Entrance | 710 Main Ave, Washburn | 24 hour convenience
- Bank of Turtle Lake Entrance | 205 Main Street, Turtle Lake | 24 hour convenience
To apply for a Debit Card and/or an ATM Card, complete the application below and mail it to us, Attn: Tellers, or stop in and talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives.
If you happen to be one of the unlucky ones and your card gets lost or stolen-don't panic, but you must report it as soon as possible. Immediate action will be taken to secure your account!
- During bank hours: 701-463-2262 or 800-735-6883
- After business hours: 888-297-3416