We can help you get your ducks in a row...
There are a variety of Trust Services you can choose from to help meet your specific needs.
Revocable Living Trust
- A trust can be altered or cancelled while the grantor is still living. Only after the grantor passes away, does the beneficiary receive any property placed in the trust.
- The trust cannot be modified or terminated without the beneficiary's consent. The grantor transfers his right to ownership into the trust.
- The trust is sometimes referred to as a will trust and is created upon the death of the grantor.
- The mineral title is transferred into a trust. The owner of the minerals is typically still the beneficiary depending on how the trust agreement is written.
Life Insurance Trust
- This trust is considered irrevocable. The trustee will invest the insurance proceeds and make payments to the beneficiaries on a decided upon interval.
- An irrevocable trust established to invest and manage charitable donations.
- A trust established to support a surviving spouse and heirs. Assets will be moved into the trust upon a spouse's death.
- A trust created to support someone through their education.
Special Needs Trust
- Physically or mentally disabled person can be supported while not diminishing their eligibility for public assistance.